Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back Again

Its been a bit since I've written here but I'm sure lots of happened since... well not really. Life has been pretty much routine, nothing special.

Well Saturday, I was happily asked to carry out some errands. Some of which required me to go into the
city. This "city" is San Francisco. A location which I love almost all aspects of except one... the driving. When I say driving, I mean every thing from driving to SF, driving around SF, and driving away from SF.

Driving to SF usually means dealing with the constant traffic which turns a 40-45 minute drive into some over an hour easily. Then there's driving through the city. It is simply amazing how a metropolitan city has so many steep inclines. I think this trip alone has taken a year off of its life. I dreaded every time the evil red light
forced me to stop driving up a hill. Then there is the final drive away, the traffic isn't so bad, but leaving the city as I watched it in my rear view mirror simply "sucks". Yes I said "sucks," I can't really think of a better synonym that better describes the city. So much to do, so little time. See ya later SF.

(next blog will describe my solo adventure in SF)

No comments: