Monday, November 26, 2007

Favorite Shows

I thought I share a little insight into my psyche... and list my favorite shows on televisions not involving sports.

1. Dexter - On Showtime, an amazing series. For those who do not have it, there are DVDs available. I've also read the novels too, some good stuff.

2. The Office - A unique comedy where awkward silence is golden. I've seen the British version too but something about Steve Carell makes this version a more lovable one (for me :P)

3. Battlestar Galactica - I can't really say I'm a big sci-fi fan but this series rocks. Although does loving Star Wars (not counting the latest trilogy) imply that I am a sci-fi geek?

4. Supernatural - Something about killing monsters, ghosts, spirits, etc appeals to my younger side. The show may not a big hit according to the Nielsen Ratings, but I find it an entertaining watch.

5. High Stakes Poker - Well is poker a sport? Whatever the case I find the suspense, the psychology, and the gamble a weekly indulgence.

Next entry? Sounding off on drivers, shoppers, and Vader?

No comments: